Tri 2 – Schedule Correction Days
Dec. 4th, 8:30-11:30 and 1:00-3:30
Dec. 7th, 8:30-11:30
in the Counseling office
Download this information as a poster/sign.
- Counselors will not be taking individual appointments with students for schedule changes. Please do not sign up for an appointment to do schedule changes unless you have extenuating circumstances.
- Teacher/period changes will not be taking place. Classes are balanced and cannot accommodate these requests.
- Only schedules with errors and/or missing classes will be considered at the drop- in dates above.
- Purple Add/Drop Slips will be available on Nov. 30th, in the counseling office. You may use this form for elective change requests, which will only be done if there is space available. They may also be used if you are just dropping a class and not replacing it with anything or adding to a free period. You do not need to attend the Correction Days for these situations.
- Changes will not be done on a drop-in basis once the trimester begins. Students may turn in a purple “Add/Drop Slip” for review, however they will need to continue attending their current schedule until their request has been approved or denied. These requests will be done, on space available basis only, within 24 hours. Check your StudentVue to verify if the change was made.
- Schedule adjustments to balance classes will be made through Dec. 8th. Please continue to check your schedule via StudentVue for your most current schedule. You may have permanent schedule changes, made without your knowledge, due to balancing.
Other Important Notes:
- Seniors need to be cautious when dropping classes that may jeopardize graduation or college entrance requirements. Check with your counselor before dropping a class.
- Athletes and Thespians need to be enrolled and passing 2.00 credits to be eligible to play any sport and need to have earned 2.00 credits with a grade of D or higher the previous trimester. If you have questions, please contact Dave Hancock at firstname.lastname@example.org for athletics and Pat Avery at email@example.com for drama.
SENIOR YEARBOOK PHOTOS DUE FRIDAY, DEC. 18
Please disregard information for last year’s Oct. 31 deadline for senior pictures. We apologize for the confusion.
Our Bell-Schedule now includes the schedule for FINALS, coming up in a few weeks. Check it out!
In order to provide parents with information to protect their children’s health, Oregon State Law now requires schools to report the rate of immunization exemptions. South Eugene High School has a Nonmedical exemption rate of 15% for the January 2015 reporting period.
Main Office– 541-790-8000/8001
* Due to the high volume of requests on a day to day basis for messages, it is SEHS policy NOT to deliver messages. Please prepare and construct a communication plan with your student/s for any messages you might need them to receive during their school day.
Attendance – Kim Ferguson – 541-790-8008
*Please call our attendance line to excuse your student/s absents. No notes accepted.
Registrar– Elsa Andrew(firstname.lastname@example.org) – 541-790-8015
*New Enrollments, Change of Demographics (ie: phone, address), Transcripts/Transcript Request, & Records Request
Counseling Office– 541-790-8013
Counselors according to your students last name:
A-G Julie McGlinsky
H-N John O’Donohue
O-Z Shantel Buss
Athletic Dept. – Dave Hancock – 541-790-8019
SUBSCRIBE TO SOUTH’s WEEKLY ENEWS
— The South eNEWS is an avenue for communication about school-related information and events as a service from Parent Council in collaboration with Administration. During the school year, the eNEWS is typically sent out each Friday.
— To SIGN UP, send a blank e-mail to email@example.com . You should receive a confirmation message from NPOGroups to which you simply reply back to complete your subscribing. If you are having problems with this, feel free to email Jennifer Reynolds at firstname.lastname@example.org.